Advanced Elements - Orbit 4-Part Paddle
The Orbit 4 Part paddle is Advanced Element's most flexible kayak paddle, the orbit has an adjustable shaft giving you a choice of feathering and length.
The fibreglass shaft is lightweight and rigid for long distance touring.
Orbit 4 Part Paddle
- Adjustable shaft allows you to choose the feathering and the length that is perfectly comfortable for you when paddling
- Lightweight and rigid fibreglass shaft means this paddle is easy on the arms over long distance
- Breaks down into 4 parts with a packable length of 65cm – compact enough to fit easily in suitcases, backpacks and even in your kayak bag
- Fibreglass shaft is warm on your hands for added comfort
- Durable glass filled nylon blades are very tough – they can take a beating
- The nylon blade has glass added to the polymer for rigidity – no bending or buckling
- Asymmetrical blade shape increases the efficiency of your stroke, saving you energy for long distance or recreational paddling
- Dihedral blades guide the water down the blade so your paddle
- Doesn’t twist or flutter in the water – nice and easy for beginners
- Quality is guaranteed with the 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
So if you want an adjustable and lightweight paddle that is comfortable for long paddling trips, but also breaks down to pack away into a bag, the Orbit is a great choice.
BRAND: Advanced Elements
BLADE: Glass filled Nylon
LENGTH: 225 – 235 cm
SUITABLE FOR: Recreational paddling and touring
DEFLATED AND PACKED DIMENSIONS: 123cm x 16cm x 14cm
WARRANTY PERIOD : 12 Months
CONFIGURATION OPTIONS : Fully Featherable
We Also Recommend