Global Paddler - The Paddler's Guide to NSW 3rd Edition
Global Paddler guides are thoroughly researched, expertly written and thoughtfully compiled by a professional paddler who has paddled in over 400 locations in 8 countries and who has been writing paddle guides for more than 10 years. Global Paddler guides are the ultimate companions for seeing the world from the water.
The 3rd Edition of The Paddler's Guide to New South Wales.
Australia’s “first state” is home to lush sub-tropical rainforests, soaring alpine peaks, sun-kissed outback landscapes, delightful rural countryside, the nation’s capital territory, and the most beautiful harbour city on earth. The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales 3rd Edition will be the ultimate companion for seeing this amazing part of the world from the water. It includes:
- 185 paddle trails - descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
- Paddle trail locator maps
- Difficulty ratings for every paddle trail
- Historical information and local points of interest
- Recommended places to eat, drink, and stay the night
- Trip preparation advice
- Over 650 full-colour photos
We Also Recommend