- Kayak campers / expeditioners who want to load up with gear
- Tall people (6’2″ or above) who need some leg room
- Casual paddlers who want speed AND comfort
- Suitable for beginners
Love to go Fast?
At nearly 4m long, the Expedition Elite kayak is FAST.
The drop-stitch floor helps you glide smoothly through the water.
The patented AdvancedFrame design means no waggling when you paddle.
The built-in fin helps you paddle straight.
Huge Capacity for Kayak Expeditions
A whopping 204kg capacity means you can load this kayak up with gear for even the most extreme kayak expedition.
There are D-rings and bungee lacing on the large front deck for securing gear.
There is a roll-top hatch behind the seat for quick access to gear stored under the deck.
There are d-rings on the rear deck for even more gear!
Comfortable for Long Paddling Trips (and Long Legs)
- Your back is supported by the inflatable lumbar so you are comfortable all day
- Adjustable foot brace for comfort and to assist paddling technique
- Plenty of leg room for tall people
- The Advancedframe Expedition Elite kayak has a low centre of gravity and a flat hull. This gives you effortless stability so you can save your strength on those long trips.
- Stay dry in open ocean with the inflatable coaming and optional spray skirt
Durable and Reliable
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite kayak is tough, even in the most rugged of terrain.
Backed by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from Advanced Elements.
Multi-layer material design for protection of the inner tubes – there is very little risk of puncture.
Durable triple layer PVC tarpaulin hull also means you don’t have to worry about damage on rocks.
The dual main air chambers are great for safety, because if one chamber of the inner tube fails, the other will still function.
Portable and Convenient
Simple Set up
- Comes pre-assembled – no need to set up, just inflate and go
- The Advanced Elements spring valves allow large amounts of air to flow one way – quick and easy inflation and deflation
Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
Colour: Blue with orange stripes
Brand: Advanced Elements
Lakes, Bays, Inland Waterways: Yes
Coastal/Open Water: Yes
Width: 32″ (81cm)
Maximum Capacity: 450 lbs (204 kg)
Deflated and Packed Dimensions: 32″ x 20″ x 10″ (83cm x 52cm x 26cm)
Warranty Period: 12 Months
River Class: II
- Advanced Elements Spring Valves
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Moulded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- High pressure drop-stitch floor
- Inflatable lumbar support seat
- Adjustable foot brace
- Heavy duty carrying bag
- Repair kit
- Instruction manual
Due to fluctuating stock levels you will be contacted as soon as your order is placed, to be informed of delivery date OR feel free to call us to check availability (or next shipment container delivery date). 02 9970 7081