BRAND: Advanced Elements
BLADE: Carbon Fibre / asymmetrical
LENGTH: 230 cm
SUITABLE FOR: Long distance touring
DEFLATED AND PACKED DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 27cm x 7cm
WARRANTY PERIOD: 12 months from purchase
SHAFT: Carbon Fibre
CONFIGURATION OPTIONS: Unfeathered, 60 Degrees LHC, 60 degrees RHC
Advanced Elements - Touring Full-Carbon 4 Part Paddle
If you want the BEST, the Touring 4-Part Carbon Fibre Kayak Paddle is for you!
Extremely rigid and ultra lightweight, this paddle gives you amazing performance on the water, and is also compact and easily transported.
Touring 4 Part Carbon Fibre Kayak Paddle
- The carbon fibre shaft and blade are extremely lightweight at only 850g – great for travelling or backpacking and easy on the arms when paddling – excellent for long distance
- The carbon fibre construction is extremely rigid – no bending or buckling
- Durable – this paddle is pretty tough
- Large blade size gives you power when you need it
- Breaks down into 4 parts with a packable length of 70cm – compact enough to fit easily in suitcases, backpacks and even in your kayak bag
- Excellent connectivity between parts – no wobbling or rattling while you stroke
- Asymmetrical blade shape increases the efficiency of your stroke, saving you energy for long distance or recreational paddling
- Dihedral blades guide the water down the blade so your paddle doesn’t twist or flutter in the water – nice and easy for beginners
- 3 feathering options mean it is comfortable for both left-handed and right-handed paddlers
- Quality is guaranteed with the 12 month manufacturer's warranty from Advanced elements
So if you want a high performance and extremely lightweight kayak paddle that packs away into a bag, the Touring 4 Part Carbon Fibre Kayak Paddle gives you the best of both worlds.
We Also Recommend