EnthDegree Meridian V Womens
ON SALE!!! 50% OFF!!! RRP $109 NOW $54.50
Equally as effective as a layered undergarment garment, or used sand alone, the Meridian Vest keeps your core warmer for longer. Designed using Enth Degrees 385gsm Fernotherm3 material, the Meridian is designed to offer you thermal protection where it matters most, whist not effecting freedom of movement in anyway. Neat features like the hidden Utility Pocket, Quick-adjust waist system and board short connection loop provide functionality and flexibility along with thermal performance.
Utilizing three layers of technical material, take the performance capabilities of the Meridian Vest to new heights. Layer one is a performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment that facilitates fast water run-off aiding against wind chill. Layer two’s breathable windproof PU membrane, eliminates wind-chill and traps warm water against the skin when wet. Layer three offers superior soft touch comfort and thermal heat retention.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Nylon Lycra Edge Trim
- Hidden Utility Pocket
- Quick Adjust Waist System
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
- Male and Female specific cuts
- 1. Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
- 2. Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
- 3. Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
- 4. Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
- 5. UV 50+ sun protection.
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment facilitates ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry. Traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, offering superior comfort against the skin, moisture wicking characteristic and thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm, either wet or dry.
We Also Recommend