Quick Release Leash
Many Outrigger, Surf Ski, and Stand Up Ocean Paddlers prefer a leash with a quick release mechanism for beach launches and downwind runs. It’s much easier and faster to unclip and reattach a carabiner than to remove the cuff and reattach it to your calve, especially in challenging conditions..
The OC Quick Release leash features a Metalois carabiner which allows for quick removal and re attachment of the leash without the removal of the ankle/calve cuff. Inspired from Downwind Maliko Runs on Maui, the OC Quick Release leash is of the highest quality, here’s why:
- Utilizes the newest high tech materials for comfort, you can’t tell you’re even wearing a leash.
- 8mm coiled polyurethane cord for compactness
- Double stainless steel swivel design prevents twisting and tangling
- Available in 6 or 10 foot coiled lengths
- High density, cross-weaved webbing
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Rail saver or direct cord/swivel attachment
- Rinse your OC leash with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your leash before paddling, making sure there is no grass, dirt, or sand in the Velcro.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY. Coiled leashes are not designed for heavy surfing conditions.
- IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES.
We Also Recommend