SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat AGP Gel Pad (DRM3204)
DRAGONBOAT ROW PAD WITH AGP DESIGN
The SKWOOSH™ Dragonboat Row AGP Fluidized Gel Pad is designed for competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. AGP Design welds the Gel Packs where they are needed the most, directly under the weight bearing "sitz" bones for mor comfortable and efficient paddling. The pad is approved by the IDBF*, weighs 7 oz., is ½" thick and delivers great comfort without changing your CG or torso height. It has a non-skid bottom that stays put when wet. It is absolutely waterproof and so lightweight it floats. There is a built-in elastic carry loop that attaches directly to your paddle for easy transport. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat AGP Gel Pad is made in the USA and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance.
The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat AGP Pads for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x 1/2"H
- Cushioning - Fluidized lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row longer
- AGP Design - welds the fluidized Gel Packs directly under the "sitz" bones
- Carry Loop - Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - No tape - stays put when wet
- Waterproof - welded seams - it floats
- Fits Standard Row Seat - Exactly
- Durable Cover Material - Low energy loss, more efficient energy transfer
- Maintenance Free - waterproof - no mold or mildew
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
This SKWOOSH™ is made with durable 600x300 denier polyester fabric. It is durable and waterproof and usually easily cleaned with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn stains or grime dampen the spot with diluted laundry or dish washing detergent, rub gently, rinse with medium temperature water and air dry.
For best results, smooth your SKWOOSH™ before each use.
We Also Recommend