Ultra Regatta PFD - CHILD
REGATTA PFD L50
This budget priced vest is great value with high quality components that don't compromise safety or looks.
The gussetted design allows for easy fitting for a wide range of people.
Fabric: 210D Nylon
Colour: Safety Yellow
Child Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
CARE & MAINTENANCE
These are PFDs which use closed cell plastics as a source of Bouyancy. These types of PFDs generally require very little maintenance.
The life of the PFD will be prolonged if routine maintenance is carried out as follows:
- Wash in warm soapy water after use.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Store in dry ventilated position away from direct sunlight and harmful chemicals.
- Check PFD regularly to ensure it is in good working condition.
Caution: sunshine, chlorine and weathering may cause colours to fade and/or bleed onto other surfaces.
- Fabric fading can indicate loss of strength.
- A weathered pfd could tear easily, resulting in a loss of flotation material.
- If faded, check strength or discontinue use.
Never try to repair your PFD yourself
We Also Recommend