Vaikobi V Cold Base Layer Top
STAY WARM WITHOUT OVERHEATING - YOU WON’T EVEN KNOW YOU’RE WEARING IT!
- Super light and high wicking hydrofleece fabrication
- Hollow yarn has high thermal value but extremely lightweight to cut wind chill
- Highly breathable whilst retaining maximum thermal performance
- Hydromesh underarm and side panels are strategically placed for temp regulation
- Super soft but tough flat-lock stitching
Designed for use in cool to cold conditions, and can be used for:
- Downwind paddling
- Ocean paddling
- Outrigger canoe
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Most watersports
HOW DOES IT FIT?
- SIZES: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Form fit, should be firm close fit to the body
- VCOLD FLEX technology has built-in thermal regulating properties, which work in a wide range of conditions and flexible applications. Our finely tuned VCOLD FLEX Airprene neoprene comes with a plush pile inner liner to ensure optimum thermal performance when required.
- The perforations allow for breathability and body temperature control. Super stretch Airprene ensures natural cooling through air and water entry.
- Lighter hydrofleece sections provide easier movement and breathability/comfort.
- INNER FLEECE LINING: TRAPS WARMTH WHEN IT’S NEEDED, OR COOLS YOU DOWN WHEN IT’S WET
- SUPER STRETCH PERFORATED NEOPRENE: FOR MAXIMUM BODY TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- PERFORATED AIRPRENE: CONTROLLED INSULATION THAT WON’T OVERHEAT
We Also Recommend