Wilderness Systems - Apex Carbon Paddle
Introducing the newest innovation in premium Wilderness Systems paddles: The Apex Recreation and Touring paddles. Well-suited to a variety of water types, the smooth hydrodynamic surfaces of the Apex’s lightweight foam core blades deliver crisp, clean, and flutter-free strokes. Paddlers can customize both the length of the shaft and the degree of feathering with the simple flip of the lower-profile lever. Adjustability also enables family members of different sizes to use the paddle comfortably.
The Apex Rec/Touring Carbon paddle weighs just 27 oz and is the lightest option in the Apex series.
- Designed to deliver maximum boat control for recreational and touring paddlers
- Features a lightweight yet powerful mid-size foam core blade that works well in any type of water conditions
- Delivers crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes without compromising power and efficiency
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable Size – 220cm base length, expandable up to 240cm
- Paddle Weight: 27 oz
- Works well with rec/touring kayaks
- Blade Material: ultra-lightweight carbon fiber foam core blade
- Blade Size: Blade Size: 610cm2
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)
- Shaft: 100% 3K carbon weave shaft
We Also Recommend